Delicious Diary Entry
"A healthy dose motivation with a twist"
1. Eating healthy does not mean you have to be perfect. Just make good choices most of the time. Then have a pizza!
2. In our book club reading, liquid calories were part of the cause of Julie's weight gain. She never included them in her food diary, so she couldn't see the problem.
3. You can drink soda everyday or you can lose weight, but you can't do both. Decide what means more to you.
4. If sweets are your weakness leave them at the grocery store. You can't eat what's not there.
5. Knowledge is power, but not without action.
Lifestyle change of the week!
If you are having a problem losing weight even though you are exercising and trying to eat healthy, look more closely at your choices. You might be drinking more calories than you realized, and eating more sugar than humanly possible.
"Liquid calories add solid weight to the scale"