"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Don't eat for two people if you don't want to be one.
2. Eating with chopsticks instead of a fork makes it harder to eat fast. You will end up with less per bite.
3. Eat small, think small, be small. It all starts with the way you think.
4. Big mistake to eat on big dishes.
5. Weigh yourself once a week. It's a smart habit to start and will keep you one step ahead of the scale.
There are a lot of ways to eat less. Try new things to see what works for you and stick with it. The results will amaze you!
"Just because it's all-you-can-eat, doesn't mean you should eat it all"