"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. If you are thinking about losing weight, write your thoughts down.
2. How much weight do you want to lose? Put it in writing.
3. What will you do to lose the weight? Be specific, then spell it out.
4. After you put pen to paper, post your plan where you can read it everyday.
5. When you finish thinking, planning and writing about losing the weight, just do it!
1. Don't just think about it, get it out of your head onto the paper.
2. Don't know how much weight you want to lose, start small and keep going.
3. Don't try to lose weight without a plan and expect it to work.
4. Don't underestimate the power of the pen. Putting it in writing gets you one step closer to doing it.
5. Don't forget the most important part of your plan is putting it into action.
Don't over think it. Have a plan, write the plan, work the plan.
"It's all in your head until you put it in writing"