"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Buddy up with a friend to lose twice the weight.
2. When cravings strike, make a game out of it by seeing how long you can hold out. Then write it down and try to beat your last recorded time.
3. Good intentions are only the starting point for positive action.
4. To save calories swap out half for healthy. Take out half, put healthy in.
5. Small changes repeated again and again, add up to big weight loss.
There are a million ways to say the same thing- eat less move more. Find the best way for you to get fit by trying new things. When you find something that works for you, keep doing it.
"Don't pile on your plate if you don't want to pile on the pounds."