"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Hop, skip and jump often.
2. Move it or lose it, those are the only options.
3. Dance the weight away, it's the fun way to get fit and stay fit for life. Turn the music up and don't sit down.
4. Walk circles around excuses. Even as you are making excuses why you can't exercise today, put your shoes on and start moving. The excuses will still be sitting there when you get back.
5. Start small, one foot in front of the other, that's all it takes.
1. Don't act like you are paralyzed if you are not.
2. Don't lose it, make it better.
3. Don't sit it out, dance.
4. Don't listen to your excuses, show them who's boss.
5. Don't forget, small steps add up big time.
Your body was made to move so move it often. Look for ways to move more during the day. Those extra steps will add up at the end of the day, week, month and year. The results just might amaze you!
"You are a hop, skip and jump away from losing weight."