"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. When you are trying to eat healthy and exercise, it's okay if you slip up. It's all part of real life.
2, When you slip up, just make your very next choice a healthy one to get right back on track.
3. When you slip up one day out of the week, you can still do better the rest of the week.
4. When you slip up, it just means you are human and that's a good thing. It's not the end of the world.
5. When you think you can, you will. Just keep trying!
1. Don't throw in the towel when you eat pizza instead of a salad.
2. Don't think one bad choice means it's all over. Start again.
3. Don't let one bad day turn into a bad week.
4. Don't give up when you slip up. Try, try again.
5. Don't say you can't when you know you can.
Living a healthy lifestyle is easier when you factor in all your slip ups. They are a part of life but not the end of the world. When you eat healthy and exercise most of the time, a good old fashioned slip up might be just what the doctor ordered!
"Slip ups are a chance to get up and start again."