Delicious Diary Entry
"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. If junk food is free for the taking, don't take it. Even if they give it away it's really not free. Your health will pay.
2. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Support a friends efforts to get healthy.
3. Denial is like looking in a trick mirror and standing on a broke scale. It's not reality.
4. Eating too much of a good thing makes it bad, and that's not good.
5. Don't put temptation in every cabinet and then try to resist it.
Lifestyle change of the week!
If your friend is trying to lose weight and get healthy, that means she is not in denial and her scale is not broke. She is not eating too much of a good thing and has removed all temptation from her house. She is no longer buying donuts by the box or eating them just because they are free. She has found her most precious asset - good health, and would never sell it, trade it or give it way for free!
"Your good health, ends with bad choices, that's the ugly truth."