"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Go and have some fun, it's good exercise.
2. Getting started is half the battle, then it's all down hill from there.
3. Don't weight around, spring into action.
4. If fast-food was too slow we would all eat at home.
5. Get up, get moving, get going!
Half the battle is to go as long as you can, but don't stop and pick up fast-food because it will all go down hill from there. You are better off if you eat at home, then spring into action and have some fun, why weight?
"Go, going, gone. Go while you can."