"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. A new way to get fit is coming to a neighborhood near you!
2. Big snacks are a meal in disguise.
3. When you get off track go ahead and eat pizza, then make your next choice a salad.
4. To keep your motor running fuel up on the best ingredients.
5. Don't sit in park too long, it's bad for your health.
If your neighborhood doesn't have a place to get fit, and you want a snack before you go workout in disguise and all you see is a pizza place, go ahead and have a slice. You will be running if off at a track near you. Just don't sit in park too long after you get there and talk yourself out of it, that would be bad for your health. Don't forget to make your next choice a salad when you get back home.
"Life is short so eat pizza then run it off."