"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Sitting around hoping to get healthy is like smoking and wishing for healthy lungs. It's not a good fit.
2. The first step in losing weight is lose the mind-set that got you there.
3. Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables in season instead of foods that have to be preserved with chemicals so you can eat them out of season.
4. Sitting disease is the word coined to describe a modern day problem in the making. Sitting more than you move is a health hazard.
5. Everything you do starts with the way you think, so start there.
Sitting around eating foods loaded with chemicals and hoping to end up healthy is a hazard in itself. The first step in getting healthy is eat more fresh fruits and vegetables in season. Then get rid of the mind-set that cause the problem in the first place. Everything you do starts with you and the way you think, hoping that will change on it's own is wishful thinking. You have to get up out of the sitting position and go get healthy!
"Life is like a puzzle, put all the pieces in place until they fit."