"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Changing your cues could change your health.
2. Train yourself to eat better. Grab a piece of fruit instead of a cookie.
3. Give yourself time to think before you eat. Pause, count to ten or distract yourself.
4. Be a big girl and show your cues who is boss. Don't let them tell you what to eat.
5. Using food for comfort can make you uncomfortable in your own skin.
Be a big girl and train yourself to eat better. Start by thinking before you eat, and don't eat for comfort. Change your eating by changing your cues, instead of eating a cookie, pause then grab a piece of fruit, It's just as sweet. This may be uncomfortable for you but it could change your health.
"Follow my cues for good health."