"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. To lose weight create a calorie deficit. That's when you will burn the fat as fuel.
2. Cut calories by eating less and moving more. This combination works better than doing one or the other.
3. To lose one pound a week cut 3500 calories. To do this make all your portions smaller.
4. To cut 3500 calories in a week, eat 500 calories less a day.
5. The secret to weight loss is there is no secret. It's calories in and calories out.
1. Don't eat too many calories for your energy level. The rest is stored as fat.
2. Don't just cut calories to lose weight, try to move more too.
3. Don't eat big portions full of big calories, they are too hard to burn
4. Don't eat more if you want to weigh less.
5. Don't give up!
One of the best ways to lose weight is eat less and move more. One of the best ways to do that is to eat smaller portions then take a walk. Try starting out with less on your plate and see if that is enough. Studies show we usually eat everything on our plate even after we have had enough.
"Eat less, weigh less, move more."