1. Starve the fat, feed your soul. You will eat less when your soul is full.
2. Your comfort food should not make you uncomfortable in your own skin.
3. Gain more muscle to lose more fat. Muscle burns more calories, keeping the weight off and helping you stay slim and trim.
4. Include healthy fats to slim down. Fat is not the enemy but your friend.
5. Eat healthy most of the time, splurge sometimes then add exercise. That's the perfect combo for a healthy lifestyle.
Feed your soul before you eat to get full faster. This will help you feel more comfortable in your own skin, and it will also help you not eat too much which would make you uncomfortable. Then be sure to lift weights to gain and keep your muscle which will help you burn more fat,and that's what will help you slim down. Since fat is really your friend, who needs enemies telling you all fat is bad for your health and will make you fat. Good fats are good for you, especially when you eat healthy most of the time, splurge sometimes then add exercise.