"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Eat, drink and be merry then move often.
2. When you fill up on food be sure to use it so you can lose it.
3. Eat your way to good health, it's more important than exercise.
4. Drink refreshing liquids free from sugar, and chemicals.
5. You are what you eat, how could you not be.
1. Don't eat, drink and sit there.
2. Don't eat too much food that you can't burn off.
3. Don't eat junk food daily and expect good health.
4. Don't drink your calories, save them for food.
5. Don't think you can eat bad and look good.
Food can be your friend or foe depending on your choices. If you make healthy choices most of the time then food will be your friend. If you make poor food choices most of the time then food will be your foe. Choose your friends wisely!
"love health friendly foods that love you back."