"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Eat a real breakfast, not breakfast in disguise.
2. Read labels to see what's really in that pretty little package.
3. Check the calories in restaurant food before you order it. It's too late after the fact.
4. Healthy on the front package doesn't mean healthy inside - proceed with caution.
5. Eat your heart out on healthy food.
1. Don't eat bad food dressed up to taste good.
2. Don't believe everything you see, read the ingredients. Remember, when it comes to ingredients, it's first come first serve. The ingredients are listed in the order they appear in the food.
3. Don't eat then ask questions later. Know before you go. Check restaurant websites for calorie count.
4. Don't be fooled by the healthy food pictures on packages. It turns out pictures can lie.
5. Don't eat food just because it taste good. Make sure it is also good for you.
Some foods look healthy, smell healthy and taste healthy, but are just the opposite. In that case, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's really a horse.
"A muffin is really cake in disguise."