"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Get rid of temptation in your house. Food can't tempt you if it's not there, unless you go looking for it and find it.
2. Read labels to see what you are eating. Remember, the information is per serving not per box.
3. Drinking plenty of water helps with weight loss. Stay well hydrated so you don't dry up and blow away.
4. Ten seconds is just enough time to think again. Take ten seconds before you eat the wrong food. Give yourself time to reconsider, make a different choice or eat it anyway.
5. When you know better you do better, or so they say.
Be honest with yourself about what you eat, how much you eat and what's really in the food you eat. Being brutally honest is the first step toward change.
"The truth hurts only when it's really true"