"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. If you don't like the word exercise, just move your body and call it something else.
2. Exercise is just another word for burning calories. Look for ways to move every chance you get.
3. Dancing is exercise in disguise. We recommend Zumba Fitness for a total body workout. It's fun and the music will keep you motivated.
4. Make exercise fun and you will never stop doing it. It will become a part of your life that you look forward to.
5. Exercise adds years to your life and can help prevent disease. What could be more important than that?
1. Don't get hung up on the word exercise, it won't hurt you.
2. Don't forget to use the calories you eat so they don't stick to your ribs - literally.
3. Don't under estimate the power of dance and music to help you lose weight and get healthy.
4. Don't cut your life short by failing to exercise regularly.
5. Don't do exercise you hate, find something fun.
Exercise doesn't mean you have to join a gym. It doesn't cost a penny to put one foot in front of the other.
"The secrets out, exercise is in"