Delicious Diary Entry
"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. If it's not working it's time to move on. There are many ways to get fit, make it fun and you will do it forever.
2. Find new ways to comfort yourself besides using food. Engage your other senses - soothing music, beautiful flowers, relaxing lavender bath, or just take a nice stroll.
3. Don't let your love of food destroy your health. Everything in moderation.
4. If you are paying for a service to help you lose weight, it only works if you work it. Get your money's worth.
5. Baby fat isn't cute on adults.
Lifestyle change of the week!
Get rid of those excess calories by moving every chance you get. Ask yourself, how can I move more today?
"Calories burned go up in smoke"