A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. If you don't know how many calories you are eating - google it!
2. Keep a food diary, and don't forget to include drinks.
3. Eat slow, you will eat less.
4. Start with less on your plate. Studies show we usually eat everything on our plate.
5. Use small dishes, small cups and chop sticks instead of a fork. That will slow you down.
1. Don't bury your head in the sand when it comes to your calorie intake. Know your numbers.
2. Don't try to remember what you ate, write it down.
3. Don't eat fast, you will eat lots of calories in a short amount of time.
4. Don't fill your plate up, it's too tempting to eat it all.
5. Don't eat on big dishes, big is not better.
Every single bite of food you eat will have to be used or stored as fat. Eat the right amount of food for your energy level.
"Even if you don't keep track of how much you eat, your body does."