"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Cookie monsters won't hurt you if you don't eat the whole bag. Take one and freeze the rest.
2. Writing your plans down is a visual aid to getting them done. It turns out, seeing is believing.
3. Stop eating before you have to. Don't stuff yourself with the wrong stuff.
4. Decide to change bad habits before the doctor tells you to. Usually, if the doctor gives you orders, that means you are running out of options.
5. Just start moving and see where it takes you.
To change something today, start a new habit or stop an old one. Either way it's a change for the better.
"Change before you have to."