"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. When you have a craving wait 10 minutes, it might pass.
2. Try eating a small amount of what you crave, that might be enough.
3. Replace a bad craving with a better choice.
4. When a craving strikes try distracting yourself - make a phone call, read, take a walk or listen to music.
5. If all else fails, eat what you crave and get it over with.
1. Don't dive right in at the first sign of a craving.
2. Don't eat the whole thing, just take a bite or two.
3. Don't think a healthier choice would not satisfy the craving, you might be pleasantly surprised.
4. Don't give in to cravings without a fight first.
5. Don't beat yourself up if you give in to a craving, just try to hold out longer the next time.
Choose your cravings wisely. If you give in to one craving, then hold out on the rest. It's not what you do a little of that hurts you in the end, literally, but what you do a lot of that adds up.
"Cravings come and go, it's what you eat that will eventually show."