"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Plan your meals and snacks for the week. Take the time the payoff will be huge.
2. Plan your grocery list for the week. Take the time it will be worth it.
3. Shop for groceries for the week. Take one trip to the store, you can do it.
4. Cook the groceries in one day, in just a few hours for the entire week. You can cook a meal on top of the stove, in the oven, and in the Crockpot all at the same time.
5. Eat the groceries that you planned, shopped and cooked for the week. Lose weight and stay healthy!
1. Don't wait until you are hungry to decide what to eat. You will be too hungry to care.
2. Don't wing it all week, plan ahead and save thousands of calories, loads of fat and enough sodium to save your heart.
3. Don't shop for groceries at the drive-thru window. You have a better selection at the grocery store.
4. Don't forget to cook the food you bought so you won't need take-out.
5. Don't forget to eat the food you cooked, just heat and eat. Now that's what we call fast-food.
You have to eat, you may as well eat healthy. Cook meals at home for best results, that way you know what you are eating and better yet, you know what you are not eating.
"The best take-out is cooked in."