"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Make sure you are not eating because something is eating you.
2. When you are hungry it's too late to plan your meals, you will eat anything that moves. The best time to plan your meal is when you just ate a meal.
3. Everyone loves fast-food because it's hot and ready to eat. You can do that at home by cooking ahead of time.
4. It's easier to keep weight off when you lift weights.
5. If you are hungry for something other than food, don't use food as a substitute.
The average person lives less than 30,000 days. What you eat everyday can add or take away from that total. Now that is food for thought!
"Since life is so short, you don't need extra baggage."