"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. If you want to crave more healthy food, you have to eat more healthy food. Studies show we crave what we eat.
2. It's much easier to control your hunger when you are not hungry. Eat often!
3. You have 24 hours to eat right and exercise, but will you do it? That is the question.
4. Don't make an excuse for all the excuses you made to excuse yourself from exercising. Try to do better this week.
5. It's better to keep good health than try to heal from not living a healthy lifestyle.
You are what you eat, how could you not be? Healthy eating habits are the first step to a healthy life. Add exercise to that and you've got yourself a winner!
"The heal in health speaks for itself."