"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Drink water instead of sugary drinks. Save thousands of calories in a week.
2. Replace soda with hot tea, it's healthier with zero calories.
3. Skip the juices they are loaded with sugar. Have lemon water instead.
4. Keep your glass half empty unless it's water. See it as half full.
5. Liquid calories are a big problem on the scale.
1. Don't let sugary drinks ruin your weight loss goals.
2. Don't add calories you don't chew.
3. Don't drink liquid syrup disguised as juice.
4. Don't fill up on the wrong drink, they will fill you out.
5. Don't hope to lose weight if you are drinking your weight in calories.
Look at what you drink everyday to see where you can make some healthy changes. Calories add up fast when they are in liquid form, and go down even faster. Save your calories for food, you can eat more and weigh less.
"Liquid calories add solid weight to the scale."