"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. If you think you would die without fast food, imagine that same food killing you.
2. Liquid calories add up even if you never count them. Your body is smart enough to keep track.
3. Put on your big girl pants and take baby steps to eat right and exercise.
4. No matter what we tell ourselves, eating more calories than we burn always puts weight on. You know you are eating to much when you are gaining weight. That's how you know, without anybody telling you. Cut back to start losing.
5. Life is one big ball of choices, and at the end of the day it's all those little choices that tell your personal story.
When you make new choices you will end up with a whole new life. That's all it really takes to get it right. The only other choice is not choosing.
"The choice is yours unless you choose to plead the fifth."