"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Move every chance you get and then some. Use a pedometer to track your steps. To get extra steps - park far from the store, walk stairs twice, circle grocery store before shopping.
2. Stand rather than sit, it's better for your body. You can stand while talking on the phone, have a standing meeting, or stand while on the computer.
3. Walk in place, dance during commercials on T.V. take a brisk walk in the fresh air.
4. Find an activity you love to do and do it often. If you are not sure what that might be, try new things until you find it.
5. A body in motion is a beautiful thing, so remember to keep it moving!
1. Don't look for ways to move less, look for ways to move more.
2. Don't sit it out when you could dance, stand or move.
3. Don't forget to move your feet, they really were made for walking.
4. Don't be inactive, it's bad for your health and can shorten your life.
5. Don't tell yourself you are too tired to move, moving will give you more energy.
All your steps add up at the end of the day, week and year. Even if you don't keep track your body does. The more you move the more you will want to move. The more weight you will lose and the better you will feel.
"A body in motion will take you places."