"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Start small with tiny steps, then step it up.
2. Start small by changing one bad habit for a better one.
3. Start small by making one meal, one drink, one portion healthier than the last one.
4. Start small by standing up more than you sit down.
5. Start small it's the finish that matters most.
1. Don't stop when you could go. Keep moving.
2. Don't do things out of habit if you haven't thought about it.
3. Don't eat the fastest food you can find.
4. Don't sit all day, it's bad for your health.
5. Don't forget to get started.
Get started with very small changes that can add up fast. To see the results you want repeat those little changes everyday. When it comes to weight loss, it's all the small things we do often that shows.
"It's the start that stops most people"