"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Lighten up and eat light this summer. Try cold soups, fruit salads and veggie plates with lots of fresh herbs.
2. Lighten your load by eating small and often instead of big portions all at once.
3. Lighten your calories by drinking lots of water instead of sugar filled drinks with tons of calories.
4. Lighten your day by starting with a healthy breakfast to get your motor running.
5. Lighten up and get up and move instead of sitting all day.
1. Don't get weighed down with heavy meals that take a lifetime to digest.
2. Don't eat huge portions if you want to feel light on your feet.
3. Don't waste calories on liquids save them for the yummy stuff.
4. Don't skip breakfast, you will eat more later in the day.
5. Don't sit when you can stand and move. Your body will thank you!
Why do this when you can do that is a question we can all ask ourselves? Each day we can choose what to do, what to eat and what not to eat. It's up to us to decide then proceed. When we make most of those choices healthy we find the answer to that question - It's all for good health!
"Choose to decide, it's your choice."