"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. To make half your food healthy, switch half your sour cream for Greek yogurt. You won't even notice the difference. Look for others way to make food healthier.
2. If you switch half your food for healthier options you will save thousands of calories, lots of fat, tons of sodium and loads of sugar. It's a switch worth making.
3. You are going to love making at least half your food healthier because you lose weight, feel better and look amazing. What's not to love?
4. Eat your way to better health by being a picky eater. You deserve the best quality food so be selective. Don't be afraid to be a fussy eater, you are worth the fuss.
5. You are 100% what you eat, so eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lean meats, nuts, and beans. Eat processed foods only as a last resort. They have a long shelf life so leave them on the shelf.
1. Don't eat chemicals disguised as tasty food. Know what you are eating and make at least half of it healthy.
2. Don't pile on the calories for the sake of flavor. Anything will taste delicious with a ton of sugar or sodium added.
3. Don't hate healthy food, change your mind-set and start hating foods that make you unhealthy.
4. Don't eat the first thing that crosses your plate. Be choosy, fussy, picky and selective.
5. Don't think you are not 100% worth the effort to eat better, take care of your health and look down right yummy!
Eating healthy is a mind-set, and a mind-set is something you can change. Start by feeding the mind on the right food for thought. Then that will help you feed your body right. And before you know it, your mind-set will change to healthy eating and you will start making healthier choices. Then you will look back at the way you use to eat and wonder - what was I thinking?
"Half the battle to eat right is what you feed your mind."