Delicious Diary Entry
"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Humor yourself with funny weight loss stories, they make the journey easier to laugh at yourself.
2. The best way to keep the weight off is to take a day off from watching your weight, counting calories, measuring, weighing, adding, subtracting and just eat.
3. Welcome a wake-up call, house call or phone call from your doctor because it could be the call to change that changes everything.
4. Mix half with healthy to weigh half as much on the scale. It works every time.
5. If you love to eat you will love the way we do it here at motivated2move. We have strategies that let you eat what you want, weigh what you like and look good doing it.
Lifestyle change of the week!
Life is a mix of the good, bad and ugly. The best way to keep weight off is have more good than bad using strategies that work for you. And that means watching your weight even though you love to eat. Counting calories or weighing and measuring, what ever works for you, then take a day off. But don't take too many days off or the doctor may have to give you a wake-call that you won't welcome and may cause you to hang up the phone if you don't like what you hear.
"Eating the good with the bad taste perfect,"