"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Good health is yummy for your tummy, looks good on your plate and great for your weight.
2. Making half of your food choices healthy is easy as apple pie.
3. Think of all the calories, fat, sodium and sugar you don't eat when you decide to make the switch to healthier options.
4. Move it to lose it, then repeat often.
5. Eating healthy is a mind-set. Get your mind right and your body will follow.
Good health starts with healthy food choices and that starts with your mind-set. Then include a body on the move to help you lose. Switch bad food for good food that doesn't have a lot of fat, calories, sodium and sugar. You can still have food that's yummy for your tummy just make healthier choices then repeat often.
"A delicious way to live is eat healthy."