"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Watch your calories if you don't want to watch your weight.
2. If you eat too many Skinny products you won't get skinny. Any product will make you weigh too much if you eat too many.
3. A fad diet that makes you lose weight super fast will make you gain weight even faster when the fad is no longer a diet.
4. Changing your lifestyle works better than changing from one fad diet to the next.
5. Your body loves you when you take good care of it and give it what it needs to take good care of you.
1. Don't think calories don't add up if you don't count them, your body keeps tabs so should you.
2. Don't eat too much of anything, just eat a little of everything.
3. Don't do fad diets if you want to lose weight and get healthy.
4. Don't change fads hoping for a better diet.
5. Don't forget to take care of your most precious asset, your body. You only get one.
Don't let fads fool you into thinking you can lose weight super fast, super easy and super quick, all while eating super-sized portions. The only thing super about a fad diet is when the fad ends and the diet is over.
"Don't do fads if you want a healthy diet."