"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Take one day each week to cook your meals and prepare your snacks for the week. Use your Crockpot, the stove top and the oven all at the same time.
2. Prepare your mind for success by reading a daily dose of motivating, encouraging and inspiring quotes and personal stories. Our blog is a good place to start.
3. Preparation is key to a week of successful eating and weight loss. Having a plan then working the plan leads to results.
4. Think ahead of your hunger so when it strikes you don't have to think about what to eat because you have already thought about it and are prepared.
5. Prepare, Prepare, Prepare!
1. Don't wait until you are hungry to think about what to eat, it's too late. It's hard to make healthy choices when your tummy is doing the thinking.
2. Don't forget to keep your mind focused on your weight loss goals by reading motivating material. Motivated people are determined people.
3. Don't leave weight loss to chance, chances are you won't lose.
4. Don't think it's too hard to prepare for your hunger, it's harder when you don't.
5. Don't fail to prepare if you want to succeed!
Preparing ahead of time makes all the difference in what you eat, which in turn makes all the difference in your weight, which in turn makes all the difference in your health! Which is why preparation makes all the difference in the world!
"The pre in preparation is the key."