Delicious Diary Entry
"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. When it comes to weight loss, hitting rock bottom can be just what you need to rise to the top of your game.
2. If you are eating for any other reason than hunger- step away from the food.
3. To lose one pound a week, create a calorie deficit of 3500 calories. Try cutting back 500 calories a day. Take 100 calories off every meal and snack. That adds up to two bites for most foods, 50 calories per bite.
4. If we keep going the way we are headed, most Americans will end up over weight or obese.
5. To change the direction you are going, change the things you are doing. Our coaching guide can help. Sign-up today!
Lifestyle change of the week!
Our coaching guide is designed to help you gradually change your lifestyle over time. Watch the video and get healthy in the comfort of your own home.
"Never ever give up on yourself."