"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Set a goal to find your strategy for eating health and exercising. Then work it like nobodies business but your own.
2. There are a lot of ways to do the same thing. The only way to find out the best way for you to eat healthy and exercise is to try something you haven't tried, do something you haven't done, to get the results you didn't see coming!
3. Don't be afraid to fail if you hope to succeed. That's usually what it takes to get it right.
4. The idea is to make sure your life is not one big splurge of favorite foods. Splurging should be a treat, not a way of life. Having a strategy will help you avoid making your life one big celebration of ice cream and cake.
5. Find a way to make exercise as easy as brushing your teeth. How many days would you think about skipping that? Exercise should not be hit or miss, make it a part of your regular routine. The idea is you don't think about it, you just do it.
Life is one big experiment, trial and error to see what works for you. It doesn't matter if something works for someone else if it doesn't work for you. Everyone is different and that's a good thing my friend. So, find that perfect strategy that makes eating healthy and exercising easy as apple pie!
"Find a way to find a way."