"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Put on your big girl pants and get down to business. Make a plan, then follow through.
2. Think of eating healthy and exercise, like cake and ice cream. They are delicious when you put them together.
3. Being a big girl about your health, means you don't whine, throw a tantrum or cry when it's time to exercise. Remember, "Big Girls Don't Cry" they just do what needs to be done. No excuses!
4. After you set your healthy eating plan in motion, stick to it most of the time and you will be fine.
5. You can do it because there is really no real reason why you can't.
1. Don't make a healthy eating plan then forget you made it.
2. Don't Expect to have your cake and eat it too, if you don't want to do the work.
3. Don't think you can't when you know you can and will if you put on your big girl pants.
4. Don't make a plan to eat healthy, then load your grocery cart up with processed food. You are what you eat and what you buy, literally!
5. Don't look for an excuse why you can't get exercise, look for an excuse why you can.
The best tip for eating better and exercising is to start with one small choice then keep adding to that. If you do that for 30 days, you will be well on your way to a healthier version of yourself.
"Be a big girl to weigh less on the scale."