"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. You can't go wrong when you feed your gut right. It loves fermented foods.
2. Plug up a leaky gut if you don't want health problems.
3. To learn more about your gut, read The Microbiome Diet book by Raphael Kellman. You will be so glad you did!
4. When you eat you are either feeding the good or bad bacteria. Choose wisely for best results.
5. What's for dinner?
1. Don't eat a diet of junk food and hope for the best.
2. Don't take your health for granted. It's hard to do anything when you are sick.
3. Don't let your gut leak without you knowing it.
4. Don't feel good? It could be your microbiome is unbalanced. Yikes!
5. Don't eat junk for dinner, eat real food without fake ingredients.
You are absolutely what you eat, how could you not be? So if that is the case, and it is, then you should try to eat the very best food you can find. Then you will find your best self!
"Good food equals good health."