"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Can you hear me now? Listen to your gut for good health and weight.
2. When you have a gut feeling, don't ignore it because it's always right. It's talking up a storm without ever saying a word.
3. Life is a balancing act and so is your gut. Balance the good and bad bacteria in your gut by feeding those probiotics lots of prebiotics.
4. Your gut is home to a good part of your immune system, make it a friendly place to live.
5. If you have a leaky gut, plug it up fast by loading up on healthy foods that promote a healthy gut lining like fermented foods.
Your gut is your friend, don't make it your enemy by feeding it a daily diet of junk food. Your gut can't thrive on junk food, it needs the real thing.
"The truth can be gut wrenching."