"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1.To find out what works for you, keep trying new things.
2. Look for fun ways to be active, you are more likely to stick to it.
3. Include extra steps in your daily activities, they all add up.
4. Do little spurts of intense activity for a quick calorie burn.
5. Always stretch for best results.
1. Don't be afraid to try a new activity.
2. Don't do exercise you hate, that's no fun.
3. Don't look for short cuts, go the long way around for extra steps.
4. Don't think a little activity won't go a long way.
5. Don't let your muscles tighten up because you didn't stretch after exercise.
There are a lot of ways to be active, if you are not sure what is the best way for you, just keep trying different things until you find your happy place. When you find it you will know because you will jump at the chance to do it again and again!
"Find your happy place and get moving."