"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. One known way to keep track of what you eat is to write it down.
2. Today the modern way to find out how much you are eating is to google it. It just might ruin your appetite.
3. Start your meal with small portions then go from there. You might skip seconds and feel full if you wait for the full signal.
4. Food is fuel that taste good, be sure to burn it.
5. Eat slow, chew long and swallow hard.
Stay informed on what you eat and how many calories it has by writing it down after you google it. Even if that information ruins your appetite you will still be better off. Always start small and then go from there, it might be all you need to feel satisfied, especially if you give yourself time to connect the dots. Use your food to fuel your day and remember to eat slow, chew long and swallow hard.
"Eat your way to good health."