"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. An easy way to cut back on calories is to use small dishes. You won't look at your plate and feel deprived.
2. Start with less on your plate, you will eat less. Studies show we eat what's on our plate even when we've had enough.
3. Drink a glass of water before your meal or have a bowl of soup. You will be half way there, full and satisfied on less.
4. Eat nutritious food so after you eat, your body won't still be craving what it needs. Junk food doesn't have the nutrients your body needs, leaving your body hungry for more.
5. Eat healthy during the week and splurge on the weekend. That's my strategy and I'm sticking to it.
Try new ways to eat less and see what works for you. When you find what works stick to it. Even if you get off track, get right back on track until it's a habit. The more you do it the easier it gets!
"Food for thought, chew on that."