"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. You could be eating more calories than you think. Read the labels and remember the information is per serving, not per container.
2. Develop a strategy that works for you. Try eating healthy during the week, then treat yourself on the weekend.
3. Find a fun way to move your body a few times a week, then add some kind of resistance training to build muscles. And, don't forget to stretch!
4. Use small dishes instead of big plates. Studies show you will eat less.
5. Use your kitchen to help you eat healthier. Remember, load up on fruits, whole grains and vegetables. Add some healthy fats to help absorb all those nutrients and you are good to go. Eat out less, cook more. That's a recipe for a healthier life!
Read the labels to find out what a serving size really is, so you don't eat too many calories. Put together a strategy just for you and your lifestyle and don't forget to add some fun. Build muscle for a toned body then stretch. Start small, eat less and move more. Eating out too much is bad for your health and weight because there is way too much fat, calories and sodium in it. Your kitchen is the key to keeping the weight off.
"Cook your way to good health."