"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Prepare ahead for the week ahead, to stay ahead of the scale.
2. Know what you are going to eat before you get hungry.
3. Eat fresh, local and in season for the most nutritious food that taste delicious.
4. Read the ingredients list, the first thing listed is what the product contains the most of.
5. When it comes to food, always be a picky eater. You will make better choices.
1. Don't ask what's for dinner, know in advance. Knowledge is power.
2. Don't wait until you are starving to start looking for food. By then it's too late, you will eat anything.
3. Don't eat food with no nutritional value, it won't nurture you.
4. Don't forget to read the ingredients to know what you are really eating.
5. Don't settle for fake food that looks real.
Your body is trying to do the best it can to stay fit and healthy. But, it can't do it alone, it needs your help to succeed. You are running the show, you only get out what you put in, literally!
"Fake food makes it hard to keep it real"