"A healthy dose of motivation with a twist"
1. Why eat chemicals that look like food when you can eat real food?
2. Why drink liquid sugar when you can drink healthy liquids?
3. Why eat out everyday when you can cook at home ?
4. Why eat too much when you can eat just enough?
5. Why gain weight when you can lose weight?
1. Don't eat a daily diet of processed foods.
2. Don't drink your calories when you can eat them instead.
3. Don't eat fast food fast.
4. Don't overeat.
5. Don't gain weight.
To lose weight and keep it off, eat real food but not too much. Only eat as much as you need and leave the rest. It's alright if you don't clean your plate.
"Good health starts with good food."